Full-Time Production Rigger
- Plan and manage all aspects of complex large scale rigging projects
- Ensure jobsite safety
- “Can do” attitude is essential
- Careful attention to detail
- High level of personal integrity
- The ability to work as a leader and as part of a team
- We are primarily looking for attitude and aptitude
- Road or other big show experience desirable
- The ability to draft in 3D with AutoCAD is highly desirable
- Training in fall protection, rescue, rope access desirable
- ETCP arena rigging certification is a minimum requirement
- We provide state of the art training and support
- We offer excellent salary compensation, discretionary performance bonuses, 401K plan, health, vision and dental insurance, paid vacation and additional time off when planned in advance.
- Participation in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- An opportunity to work with the best of the best.
This is a full time position based in our Moorpark, California office.
This position requires daily presence in our office during preproduction and it involves travel to project locations, both local and out of town.
This is not a solicitation for freelancers looking for project work. Please do not apply here if this is what you are looking for.
Sorry, we are not currently hiring.
Alternatively, you may mail your resume to:
KISH RIGGING, INC.
5400 Commerce Avenue
Moorpark, CA 93021